Thursday, July 5, 2012

CRYSTAL KEYS WINS BEST NEW AGE ALBUM

Untitled Document

Dear Friends,

I arrived home from the USA last night, tired but very happy! My sacred journey to Mt Shasta for the Summer Solstice was all I had hoped for and more. I promise to share some stories about the trip, as well as the story about my sacred journey to Uluru for the Venus Transit, very soon.

Something else happened when I was in the US that provided the absolute ‘icing on the cake. My new album Crystal Keys won the award for Best New Age Album at the International COVR Awards in Denver! I am as you can imagine, thrilled beyond words, if still somewhat disbelieving that it has really happened!




I am so very grateful to everyone who was part of the journey of the album's creation, particularly the wonderful musicians, David Jones (Crystal bowls and percussion), Mark Mannock (Keyboards), David Hudson (Didgeridoo) and Nigel Pegrum (Flute and Mixing engineer) and also my US representative Suzanne Doucet, whose input was invaluable.


Thank you…
My heartfelt thanks to you too… So many of you have given me your unwavering friendship and support since the release of my first album in 2002. As one dear friend so aptly put it, this award has been a long time coming!! The creation of the nine Sounds of Sirius albums over the past 10 years has truly been a labour of love, with all the albums being self-funded and self-produced. Which makes this recognition on the world stage feel all the sweeter.

Celebration Offer!

As a gesture of my appreciation for your support, I’ve decided to make a special Celebration Offer available to those on my newsletter list. For one week only, you can purchase as many copies of Crystal Keys as you like for just $20.00 per CD – a saving of $7.00 per copy! Free postage is also included for those who live in Australia, USA, Canada and the UK.

To avail of this offer, please visit the special listing here on the online store.
Normally $26.95 AUD
Now - $20.00AUD


Offer ends midnight July 11th 2012


One more piece of news!
After a two-year application process, I am so pleased that I recently received official approval for the registration of the Sounds of Sirius Trademark. The ‘Sounds of Sirius’ name has become an integral part of my ‘work’ identity and it feels great to know that I will always be able to use the name exclusively, into the future.

I hope this finds you all well and happy, at this midway point of 2012.

May the gifts of Self-Love, Joy and the realization of your own Divinity, reveal themselves to you from deep within during this momentous year of the 2012 Gateway. Let us make a vow to ourselves and to each other, to embrace all that we are, and all that we are becoming. 

As always...
Much Love and many Blessings,
Liaxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment