Monday, November 7, 2011

11.11.11 GATEWAY

This Friday coming, is the 11th day of the 11th month of 2011 - 11.11.11

Dates such as these hold great spiritual significance for many people. Even for those not tuned into the metaphysical possibilities, it will probably serve as a significant benchmark or memory trigger in the future, with people easily remembering where they were and what they were doing on that day.

For those of us who are more attuned to energetic and spiritual realities, 11.11.11 offers us a symbolic opportunity to stop and take stock, as well as to open ourselves up to receive the new energies flooding into our universe at this time. 11.11.11 is a Gateway….a launch pad

Unlike the 9.9.9 and the 10.10.10 when I joined many other crystal skull caretakers from around the world in Arizona for the World Mysteries Crystal Skull conferences, this time I felt no such pull. For some reason, my instinct has been that the 11.11.11 gateway is one I need to greet in a more private way. I have no idea why I feel this why. Initially, I thought I would be called to something larger as in previous years, so I am complete following my intuition on this one. Perhaps in hindsight, the reason for this privacy will be revealed…

I will however, be very consciously tuning in to all the other wonderful events taking place across the globe on that day. Many thousands, if not millions of people around the world will be joining their energies together to pray for peace on that day…to pray that we may find a new way of living and a new way of Be-ing on this beautiful planet of ours.

Here are just a few that you might like to ‘tune into’ too…..







 





http://www.earth-keeper.com/earthkeeper.shtml






Transmissions of Light: 

A Hathor Planetary Meditation Reminder

from Tom Kenyon


The World Meditation on 11/11/11



Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment