Saturday, November 10, 2012

CRYSTAL SKULLS ON THE WAY



Since the Ravenshoe Crystal Skull Activation Ceremony, I have had several requests from people wishing to have their own Crystal Skull. I am delighted to report that I have specially commissioned the carving of a selection of AA grade skulls of varying sizes and material. I hope these will arrive with me in the next few weeks.

All of these hand-carved beauties will be cleansed by sitting on the Earth beside the tropical rainforest, before spending time with SOLAR on his altar, to be charged and energised by this Master Being. By that time, SOLAR will himself have received the full infusion of the Total SOLAR ECLIPSE energy. It’s clear to me that SOLAR made very sure he would be in the optimum place -  Cairns, Australia -  in time for this special event which carries his name! 

No comments:

Post a Comment